Testing and Supplies

My local lab needs testing kits. How can we access them?

The CDC has answers to this question and more.

My health facility is running out of PPE (personal protective equipment, e.g. masks, respirators, gowns, etc.). Where can we get needed PPE? 

Reach out to your local hospital association, including for state and federal assistance with PPE. Members of Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA) can request supplies here. If your health care facility is a member of The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) and is experiencing delays in accessing needed supplies from government stockpiles, please contact HANYS, which can make specific inquiries on your behalf. While the government agencies are determining allocation of specific supplies, HANYS is collecting this information to help facilitate expedited release of supplies to members.

My company wants to help with the coronavirus response by offering our health supplies and equipment. How can we help?

Any business with supplies to sell or contribute to New York’s response can contact Governor Cuomo’s team at COVID19supplies@esd.ny.gov. For the up to date information, click here. If you want to donate medical supplies or equipment to the federal response, contact FEMA. If you want to sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please submit a price quote under the COVID-19 PPE and Medical Supplies Request for Quotation, or send an email to covidsupplies@fema.dhs.gov.

I am a licensed medical professional and I’d like to offer my services. How can I help?

To assist with New York State’s response, head here. To assist with the federal response, register with the Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals here.